Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful and safe holiday season in 2008...and let me say Happy 2009 to you all! I've taken a nice little break to enjoy some time with my family and I'm excited to get back into the swing of things!!

In celebration of the new year I wanted to offer everyone 50% off of my entire store at DivineDigital!! Woo-hooooooo!


Just use the code RingIn2009 when you check out to receive 50% off your entire order from MY STORE. I've just added some yummy goodness to the store...with more on the way...but this offer is only good through January 15th so don't wait too long!

I've also got a ton of items at scrapable and BTST reduced to JUST $1 through the 15th as well...these items will then be retired forever, so don't miss out the deals...AND both stores have different products, so you'll want to check them both out!
scrapable
BTST

Thanks to everyone for making the past year so FUN...here's to another great year!

...and I'll have a freebie to post VERY SOON - so check back for that too.

No comments: