Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday!




Hello everyone!! I'm so glad it's Friday! Hopefully I'll have some time to relax and craft this weekend...my house is actually halfway clean and in order (for once)! Woot-Woot for that :)

I don't have any new releases this week, but I've got a TON of stuff in the works! So I'll just tell ya about a couple of things going on!

First...for CUSTOMER APPRECIATION week at divinedigital.com - I've got a super fun CAKe (Create A Kit) challenge going on...check it out HERE. Plus there's lots of other fun stuff in the forums too.


SECOND...I've opened up my grab bag...so you can now see what's in it and purchase the items seperately. You can see more details HERE.

And last...don't forget I've got tons of stuff on sale for just $1 at my SCRAPABLE STORE ... as well as at my BTST STORE in order to make room for new products.

Have a great weekend, and I'll be back soon to show you some awesome new stuffs I'm working on!

No comments: