Friday, November 27, 2009

Retirement Sale - 70% Off

I must retire from designing
and for a very limited time
my entire store...PU and CU
is marked down 70%!!!!
*collabs are reduced 50%*

Run over now...this is for a
VERY limited time...
then everything will be gone forever!

Be sure to keep checking the blog...
There will be craft ideas...
freebies...
and I have something new up my sleeve!

Thanks so much to everyone for making
this such an adventure for me...
I love you all :)







--
-Jenn
http://scrapsbyjenn.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

oh.... I was so sad when I saw this post! I hope all is well and that you will still be around. I grabbed the gramma got ran over kit (so stinkin' cute) and your play days collab with Amber. Thanks for the sale and good luck.

Amanda said...

You'll be missed! Am I too late to get your kits?

Unknown said...

Jenn I so hope you come out of retirement when things settle down. Good luck w/ the job and kids.

P. Lea said...

I am so sad that you are retiring! I will miss your designs!