Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Kit - Puppy Love

My newest kit is finally out!! It's called Puppy Love and it was created for my dd's 7th birthday...but it so versatile...I just love it!



It's available at DIGITAL CANDY...and when you buy the kit...you get the matching glitter styles, felt styles, and alphas for FREE!!!!! Just make sure that you add all 4 items to your cart in order to get them free :)

AND...because I love this kit so much...I'm giving $5 to my DIGITAL CANDY store to one lucky person who gives me a link to a layout or project that they complete with the kit! Just leave a comment here with a link to where the layout is posted and I'll pick one person next Wednesday to get the $5...and be sure to leave how I can get in touch with you in your comment, too :)

Talk to you soon!
-Jenn

No comments: